Sunday, April 27, 2014

Awakening

It is with great reluctance and the urge to win over this reluctance that I dive into the past to track my last digital footprint aka my then newly discovered interest to become a prolific blogger. It goes without saying that much has happened in due course of time between then and now. Life has moved at rather disturbing pace wherein the rabbit has left the turtle behind hands down.
To begin with, professional life happened and pretty much everything went south of what it was it was before that. Mornings were a time of bliss back in the days of graduation but soon became busy as a beehive. Getting up early, dressing to be a punctual corporate slave became the definition of life. Yawning all day was a cliché with the only comforting thought was of a bed somewhere where one could sump in and make merry.
Seldom I thought of getting back to blogging must admit. And I admit again my reluctance. It.It took three more weeks after writing to finally digitize what was written. But none the less the past is behind us all now. Someone has rightfully quoted “perseverance is a virtue”.I take leave with a hope to more frequent blogging from now on.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment